Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Results 11 to 15 of 15

Thread: The Joke

  1. #11
    Inactive Member Quikman's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 5th, 2004
    Posts
    2,831
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    Why does the blond girl climb over the glass wall ?

    <blockquote><font size="1" face="Verdana, Helvetica, sans-serif">spoiler (click to view):</font><hr size="1"><div class="spoiler" id="J6775G"> She wants to see whats on the other side </div><hr size="1"></blockquote>

  2. #12
    HB Forum Owner Guyver's Avatar
    Join Date
    February 9th, 2004
    Posts
    2,837
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    An obviously gay flight attendant who was just as obviously enjoying himself was serving a plane?s cabin. He came swishing down the aisle and said through the PA, "Captain Harvey has asked me to announce that he'll be landing the big scary plane shortly, lovely people, so if you could just put up your trays that would be super."
    On his trip back up the aisle, he noticed that one of the women hadn't moved a muscle. "Perhaps you didn't hear me over those big brute engines. I asked you to raise your trazy-poo so the main man can pitty-pat us on the ground."
    She calmly turned her head and said, "In my country, I am called a Princess. I take orders from no one."
    The flight attendant responded, "Well, sweet-cheeks, in my country, I'm called a Queen, so I outrank you. Put up the tray, Bitch."

  3. #13
    Peter Peeker
    Guest Peter Peeker's Avatar

    Post

    ZING!!!

    I gotta remember that!!

  4. #14
    HB Forum Owner TCM Hitchhiker's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 8th, 2004
    Posts
    9,480
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)
    A blind man walks into a bar, and starts swinging his seeing eye dog above his head by it's leash. The bartender asks, "What are you doing?", the blind man says, "Just looking around".

  5. #15
    Inactive Member DemonsAngel's Avatar
    Join Date
    January 26th, 2004
    Posts
    6,043
    Follows
    0
    Following
    0
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Quoted
    0 Post(s)

    Post

    HAHA those are hilarious!!!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •